THE SEARCH FILTERS
WHAT TYPE OF CONTENT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
The 1st filter allows sorting by the basic property type – indie films, books, films, TV shows. Use this filter to narrow your search by type of content offered.
THE ARTEMIS RATINGS
• The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th filters provide for searches which rate Action, Empowerment, and Visibility.
• This allows you to search the library, for example, for films with lots of action, or for films that have a good amount of female visibility, etc.
• Visit our Library Rating Info page for additional rating details.
SEARCH BY GENDER, IF YOU WISH
• The 5th filter allows for sorting by the gender of the creator.
• Please use the ‘other’ category if there is more than one creator not of the same gender or if the creator is non gender conforming;
INTERESTED IN A PARTICULAR GENRE?
• The 6th and 7th filters are genre filters.
• Using more than one genre filter allows for further narrowing of search results;
LOOKING TO SUPPORT INDIE FILMS?
• The 8th filter allows for searches based upon where content is available for purchase – direct from Artemis or on Amazon.
• If you’re seeking independently produced content, select ‘From Artemis’ and if you’re seeking studio produced films and TV, select ‘From Amazon’;
SEARCH BY TITLE, AUTHOR, DIRECTOR, CREATOR, OR CAST!
• The 9th, 10th and 11th filters provide for title searches, creator searches (author, director, tv creator), and cast searches.
• When using any of these three search filters, use no punctuation. Use of punctuation will always return a ‘no results found’ query.
And ALWAYS REMEMBER:
• The greater the number of filters used, the narrower the search result becomes.